HR Business Partner
At the Agriculture and Horticulture Development Board (AHDB), we inspire our farmers, growers, and industry to succeed in a rapidly changing world. Working at AHDB, you won’t just be helping our farmers produce the food we eat and look after our environment, you’ll be helping shape the future of food production and leaving a legacy for the next generation.
Based in Stoneleigh, we are currently recruiting for a proactive HR Business Partner to work full time on an initial 2-year Fixed Term Contract. Working in a fast paced and challenging environment, this role would suit a proactive HR generalist with expert knowledge of ER, employment law and organisational change.
circa £42,000 per annum
Total Hours (per week)
35 hours per week
- Provide expert guidance on HR matters to people across the organisation
- Build effective relationships with Line Managers at all levels to embed HR plans, systems, processes, and policies, providing consistent operational support
- Coach and build the capability of managers to anticipate and pre-empt organisational issues
- Implement practical, innovative solutions that support and reinforce our policies
- Promote a positive and collaborative culture within the team that is focused on delivering customer service and excellent value for money
- Support Lead Business Partners to develop and deliver specific HR Strategic projects and implement HR initiatives
- Keep up to date with changes and development in HR legislation and adapting the HR service to suit these developments
- Proven experience as a HR Generalist with CIPD Level 7 Qualification or equivalent
- Good knowledge of people management, best practice, and employment law
- Experience of delivering a range of HR disciplines with a good understanding of HR processes
- Excellent relationship building skills with the ability to influence and challenge at all levels
- Able to motivate and gain commitment from others
- Good communication skills including report writing and delivering presentations
- Proven project management and organisational skills
- Good analytical and evaluation skills
Benefits – here are just a few things we offer to attract and retain the right people
- An extensive benefits package including 33 days annual leave plus one privilege day (inclusive of Bank Holidays)
- A single private medical health scheme and life assurance cover
- A market-leading defined contribution pension scheme
- Applause Awards – every three months we celebrate employees who embrace our values; the core moral principles that are at the heart of everything we do
- Ambitious in Agriculture Awards – annual awards announced at staff conference in December
- Perkbox membership – this gives you a huge number of online discounts and savings
Apply now or call 02476 935722 if you require any further information.
Please note we reserve the right to close the vacancy early should we receive a significant number of suitable applications.